Zeraea Kye

Zeraea Kye

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mommy's X-mas Helper!

Tonight as I was wrapping a couple of last minute gifts, Zeraea decides she wants to help me. It was cute! She grabbed the wrapping paper and began slapping it, moving it, roughing it all up, then tried to eat it. Then when I wrapped the present up she decides to climb on it and rip the bow I had just placed on there right off, over and over again! haha. It was adorable watching her play with those bows! She couldn't figure out why they were sticking to her hand! I then just took the wrapped gifts and put them under the tree, and little one crawls after me and meets me there and begins to start ripping off all the bows on all the other presents as well, one by one hahaha!! I guess she is excited!! :) :)




No comments:

Post a Comment