Zeraea Kye

Zeraea Kye

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Being A Mommy of 2 Someday...

Reading a post on one of my mommy sites, made me start thinking about when the time comes for me to be a mother of two. Thinking about it makes me excited. I know it is going to be harder no matter what age Zeraea is. The sleepless nights, the changing of diapers, the screaming and not knowing how to help, the tummy aches, everything all over again doesn't sound so bad. Thinking and imagining Zeraea playing with her younger brother or sister makes me smile. I'm sure she will make a wonderful older sister, a protective one. I know deciding to have another child is a big deal, and a huge decision, not only for me but for Zeraea and Kevin. Kevin, he is an amazing father. I know he can handle whatever life throws at him. And I know that he is a great father, a natural. He is so great with Zeraea. Watching him and her always makes me smile, I just want to sit there and admire the two of them. He is so fond of her, and her of him. She is Daddy's little girl. I know he can't wait for her to get older and be able to do things like fishing. But deep down I know he already enjoys her. Those moments where she finally discovers how to do something, or reaches out for things in front of her and really concentrates on them. When she lays on her playmate and just blabbers to herself so loud, it's the cutest thing ever. I know most mothers ask "how am I going to be able to love another child?" and "How am I going to show one time and not leave the other out?". I can sit here and say I 100% know how to do that, but honestly I have never been there. I just know that it is possible! I love the idea of having a big family and I can't wait till that dream comes true, though having 5-6 babies over time, just imagine how many hours of sleep I am going to lose doesn't sound too great, it still seems totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment