Zeraea Kye

Zeraea Kye

Friday, July 23, 2010

First Time Rolling Over ~7/13/2010~


First time she rolled over was such a surprise to me! She had just woken up, got her diaper changed and I laid her down for her morning tummy time. Few seconds later, FLOP there she goes, rolling over like she's done it millions of times! I WAS SO HAPPY!! I called her grandma (my mom) and her grandpa (my step-dad)! Tried to call Kevin but he was at school. She seemed so surprised. Her little Asian eyes got to big! I automatically put her back on her tummy and she did it again. I kept doing it till she wouldn't roll over anymore. She did it like 8 times!! I was a very proud moment! I was soooo proud of her, I think then I realized that she truly is growing up and learning every second on the day. All her tummy time is really paying off. When Kevin got home later that day, I tried to get her to do it by setting her on her tummy again. But NOPE, she just laid there and stared at us like "what?" lol. GOD I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment