Zeraea Kye

Zeraea Kye

Friday, July 23, 2010

Bringing Baby Home ~4-18-2010~

Bringing her home was so exciting! I was nervous with her in the car, I was so scared something was going to happen, still am today. I was in the back while my Fiance drove, I was like a nagging mother. "You're 2miles over the speed limit!" "Slow down on the turns!" haha. Once we got home, we laid the carseat on the floor and introduced her to the puppy, Missy. The puppy did great. Zeraea was sleeping and looked all cute dressed up for the first time. Now it felt real to me, she was home and it was just us. No nurses interrupting every 2 hours. Just us, nice and warm in our own home. Though exhausted, I loved every second! Being a new mommy brought so much happiness it was overwhelming. I loved my life even more now that she was here in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment