Zeraea Kye

Zeraea Kye

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hands and Feet!




Today we took our daughter, Zeraea, to this Color Me Mine place. It's where you go and paint some pottery. Before going into the store, there was a beautiful fountain that we stopped by and took the opportunity to take some pictures. I also stuck her feet in the water and let her sit there and she just watched the water fall down. Going into the store, my first thought was "This is pretty cool", there were tables and chairs all over, pottery lining the walls just waiting to be painted. I took Zeraea out of her stroller and walked around, to pick something to paint. I came across a picture frame that I thought would be perfect to put her hand and foot print on there. She seemed interested in walking around with me, looking at everything and saying hello to the new people.

As I sat down and began painting, my Fiance took her for a walk in the outlet mall and then came back. She was getting restless, she gets bored so easily! She found the paper on the table to be more entertaining than the toys I brought for her :) I found that so cute! By the time I was done she was ready to go, so we hopped in the car and headed home.

The whole time in the car, she was just smiling. I love her smile, happiest thing in the world! :) She played with my necklace, and when that got boring, she began to clap my hands together. It's adorable when she does that, especially when she tries to do it fast. I can't believe in 4 days she is going to be 6 months old!! It's still so shocking to me how fast time really does go!

If you are ever in Tampa Florida and looking for something fun to do with friends or family and want a souvenir in the process. Check out this site, http://www.colormeminetampa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment