Zeraea Kye

Zeraea Kye

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our First Playdate!!

Zeraea and her first friend, Barbra Jewel :)

 Zeraea (6m) checking out Jewel (8 1/2m), how cute! At first she cried haha

 She took out all those colorful, fun toys just to eat the bucket haha :)

 Zeraea, Jewel, and Grace (4m) all playing!

Zeraea started to eat Jewels legs! :)

 Zeraea chewing on a play-mat piece!

Zeraea and Jewel playing together (not screaming at each other!) 

I was so excited for her first play-date, she was horrendous in the car driving to the Mandy's house. It took about 35 minutes to get there (the GPS took me the LONG way..of course). But once we arrived and got inside Zeraea just wanted to explore. After I sat the Halloween cupcakes down I brought, I was watching Zeraea and talking to Mandy, when Zeraea saw the big doggie (11 year-old lab), she did her super fast army crawl and ended up slamming forehead first into the glass sliding door! haha It was funny! She didn't cry at all, just looked at me like "Why can't I get the doggie?!?" She soon figured out that she couldn't get it, and just laid there with her head and hands against the glass. It was priceless! She sure loves dogs. Barbra Jewel and Zeraea kept feeding off of each other, Jewel would scream and Zeraea would start crying, the "crocodile" tears just streaming down her face :(  I knew she was okay though, was just a new experience. Soon the other Mommy came and the three of us talked as the babies played on the floor with each other. It was really nice to get out and talk to other Mothers, and to see Zeraea in a new environment and take kindly to it. I can't wait to do it again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment